The ESD Overview
Capacity for continual improvement:
- Baseline projection and monitoring system to be able to track and feedback on progress
- Opportunities and target potentials for energy savings are identified
Enhanced national capacity through:
- Development of tools for energy efficient building design
- Identification of building materials and component efficiency labeling and standards.
- Support for use of trained personnel for sustainable energy through a listing service or registry
- Use of energy estimation tools for buildings
Higher borrowing ratio, lower rate, and extended term finance (green mortgages) linked to the code and building ratings
Demonstrations of measures and benefits of energy efficiency in buildings at the national level.
- Initial market volume boosted for trades, materials and equipment
- Demonstrations of measures and benefits of energy efficiency in buildings at the national level and initial market volume boosted for trades, materials and equipment
Energy performance standard for buildings design, construction and operation supported with ratings and minima for performance of equipment
Joint reporting for dissemination and cross-learning including regionally harmonized energy efficiency and renewable energy equipment and materials